Pages

Friday, November 3, 2017

Frosty Gingerbread Shaker Card - Studio Katia



Hello Studio Katia fans!  Today I’m sharing a shaker card I made using the Sweet Holiday stamp and die set.  I couldn’t wait to play with this set, I just love everything gingerbread at this time of year!  It’s tradition in my family to roll and cut out gingerbread and decorate cookies on Christmas eve.  We also exchange gifts with family on that night, so I can see some gift tags being made with this set in my very near future!


I started by Copic coloring all the images from Sweet Holiday and then using the matching dies to cut them out.  I cut my panel from this ombre patterned paper in an A2 size and heat embossed the sentiment in white.  The sentiment is from the Origami Winter stamp set. I created my shaker frame using the Stitched Creative Window Die. I added my filler using the Winter Wonderland Fusion Sequin mix

Once carefully filled with the amount of sequins I desired, I placed my shaker window down and glued my images on top! Thank you so much for visiting with me today.  I hope you’ve enjoyed my project and will make a shaker card or two this holiday season!

4 comments:

  1. Darling card! Love the stamps and dies you used! Awesome coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love anything Gingerbread at the Holidays! YOur Gingerbread House and Cookies are absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete